Construction: Touch and Explore
Touch and Explore: Construction is a multisensory journey for children who want to do more than just listen!
Touch the smooth pavement and lift the flap to find out how a bulldozer works: TheTouch and Explore™ series, already bestsellers in their original French editions, are well-crafted interactive titles that encourage hands-on engagement, learning and knowledge retention. As you move through each page, young readers can touch thebumpy roads,rough wood beams, andsmooth concrete!
• A splashy treat for visual learners and pre-readers, kids can discover the facts, feel, and functions of construction site vehicles and workers
• Bright illustrations encourage kids to learn about the immersive world of construction
• Sturdy board book design is just the right size for small hands
Fans of other books in theTouch and Explore series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found inTouch and Explore: Construction.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children