Fantastic! Wow! and Unreal!
Perfect for introductory grammar and language arts lessons!
What is an interjection? What is a conjunction?
Explore language and discover how to identify interjections and conjunctions and the way they work in sentences.
Praise for Fantastic! Wow! And Unreal!:
“Youngsters will delight in the rhyming text, which artistically weaves information through vibrant illustrations. ... This title is a must-have for school media centers as it provides sheer enjoyment and stimulating instruction for both students and teachers.”—School Library Journal
About the Explore! series:
Dedicated to helping children learn a variety of nonfiction subjects, the Explore series uses pitch-perfect rhyming text and brilliantly illustrated images to make learning fun.
Books in the series:
1. Behind the Mask: A Book About Prepositions
2. Cache of Jewels: And Other Collective Nouns
3. Fantastic! Wow! and Unreal!: A Book About Interjections and Conjunctions
4. Kites Sail High: A Book About Verbs
5. Many Luscious Lollipops: A Book About Adjectives
6. Mine, All Mine!: A Book About Pronouns
7. Merry-Go-Round: A Book About Nouns
8. Up, Up and Away: A Book About Adverbs
1. Animals Born Alive and Well: A Book About Mammals and Their Young
2. Chickens Aren't the Only Ones: A Book About Animals Who Lay Eggs
3. The Reason for a Flower: A Book About Flowers, Pollen, and Seeds
4. Plants that Never Ever Bloom: A Book About Fungi, Ferns, and Other Plants Without Flowers
FormatPaperback / softback Trade paperback (US)