Inside the tent it's cozy, but what is going on outside? Is it dark? Is it scary? Not if you have your trusty flashlight!
A charming story told solely through images: Through neatly drawn illustrations and a spare yet dramatic color palette, artist Lizi Boyd offers an enchanting exploration of night, nature, and art with Flashlight. Both lyrical and humorous, this visual poem—like the flashlight beam itself—reveals there is magic in the darkness. We just have to look for it.
• A wordless storybook with stunning visuals that aims to lighten the fear of the dark and the noises that come with it
• Book inspires the imagination and creativity in young minds
• Lizi Boyd is the author and illustrator of many children's books, including Inside Outside and Flashlight, and also creates papers, ribbons, cards, and other works of delight
"Flashlight allows readers to experience the wonder and excitement of nighttime exploration in the woods and wordlessly entices readers to explore the hidden nature outside their own homes." — The Busy Librarian
• Appeals to readers of all ages with the calming, yet adventurous tone
• Books for kids ages 5-6
• Children's picture books for preschool through first grade