Getting to Know the World's Greatest Artists: Jackson Pollock
Getting to Know the World's Greatest Artists
These books are without a doubt the definitive-and most entertaining- biographies of artists for young readers. Author/artist Mike Venezia provides hilarious, cartoon-style illustrations to complement his easy-to-read text and full-color reproductions of the masters' artwork. These books will help children "get to know" the world's greatest artists!
- Unique format with humorous, cartoon-like original illustrations by the author
- Perfect for art appreciation studies
- Photo captions that include where famous historical works of art can be viewed
- Excellent preparation for a museum trip
- www.factsfornow.scholastic.com See page 1 for more information.
- A timeline of the artist's life
- An original commissioned map that highlights important places in the artist's life
- Fun quiz with answer section that provides the child with more historical information on each artist and tests their knowledge too!
- Comprehensive glossary to support content
- Index to make navigating subject matter easier