Let's Make Some Great Art
Let's Make Some Great Art by Marion Deuchars, bestselling author of the Let's Make Some Great Art series, is packed with fun drawing, painting, cutting and sticking activities that will spark your creative imagination.
• Packed with fun activities – complete Mona Lisa's smile, create your own Jackson Pollock-inspired masterpiece using a marble, a tray, some paint and some paper, and discover a foolproof method for drawing a bicycle
• Work alongside the great artists – Deuchars has created activities around works by 12 of the greatest artists of all time, including Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Bridget Riley, Jackson Pollock, and more
• Explore art from different places and times in history – learn how some of Picasso's art was inspired by African Art and travel back in time to explore cave painting (and then create your own cave painting)
• Step-by-step instructions and tips – useful for parents and teachers to select age and skill appropriate activities. The book includes a list of basic art materials needed and offers advice on how to change projects to make them even more amazing and to develop your artistic skills.
• Screen-free fun for the whole family – boys and girls will enjoy hours of fun without a screen in sight!
Be inspired by the great artists and discover what art can be, how it can be made, what it can mean for you and what it has meant for people through the ages. The emphasis of Let's Make Some Great Art is on having fun and making the creation of art a big part of the way you express yourself. So have fun with Let's Make Some Great Art and discover endless creative adventures just waiting for artists of all ages. Draw, paint, spray, splash, doodle, shade, sketch, cut, tear or stick—it's your choice!