Mine, All Mine!
Perfect for introductory grammar and language arts lessons!
What is a pronoun? How do you use it? Do you say, "These candies are for him and me"—or "he and I?"
Explore language and discover how to use pronouns and their many forms from personal to reflexive to demonstrative.
Praise for Mine, All Mine!:
“Once again, Heller has taken a part of speech and made its function perfectly and entertainingly clear. ... From cover to cover, the stylishly drawn, brilliantly colored, double-paged illustrations grab readers and don't let go. ... Who would have thought pronouns could be such fun?”—School Library Journal
“Bold, handsome illustrations accompanied by a jaunty, rhymed text demonstrate their importance ... with all the panache of a Madison Avenue publicity campaign. ... Language teachers, rejoice!”—The Horn Book
About the Explore! series:
Dedicated to helping children learn a variety of nonfiction subjects, the Explore series uses pitch-perfect rhyming text and brilliantly illustrated images to make learning fun.
Books in the series:
1. Behind the Mask: A Book About Prepositions
2. Cache of Jewels: And Other Collective Nouns
3. Fantastic! Wow! and Unreal!: A Book About Interjections and Conjunctions
4. Kites Sail High: A Book About Verbs
5. Many Luscious Lollipops: A Book About Adjectives
6. Mine, All Mine!: A Book About Pronouns
7. Merry-Go-Round: A Book About Nouns
8. Up, Up and Away: A Book About Adverbs
1. Animals Born Alive and Well: A Book About Mammals and Their Young
2. Chickens Aren't the Only Ones: A Book About Animals Who Lay Eggs
3. The Reason for a Flower: A Book About Flowers, Pollen, and Seeds
4. Plants that Never Ever Bloom: A Book About Fungi, Ferns, and Other Plants Without Flowers
FormatPaperback / softback Trade paperback (US)